- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 17:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Lot's of patches coming in for blockers! Great stuff!
- Patch for landing as many strings as possible before string freeze is ready
- Another patch sometime today is likely too
- Need to profile startup and awesombar display
- Need to see if there is a way to pre-load images into gfx for faster display of buttons
- 23 bugs blocking final release http://bit.ly/blocking-wm
- 4 bug blocking alpha 3 http://bit.ly/blocking-wma3
- Jeff is looking into DrawWindow taking 70-200ms (per tile)
- It would be nice to get that fixed, but its not blocking
- browserd landed on m-c
- there are a couple of follow up bugs
- needs landing on 1.9.2
- Support for HTC's click wheel landed this morning
- congrats to Alexandru Cristei (GSoC student)
- The plan (from last week) was to get alpha 3 out at the end of this week
- follow up bugs from browserd seem to be causing slippage
- How long til these follow ups are resolved? How much more time does QA need?
- Tried bypassing our drawing "pipeline" and going directly to a window => significantly increase in framerate.
- Increased the size of the tiles, so the whole video could be in one tile => Framerate went up by 10-20% on the N810
- OSX support under development, looking to get a patch up this week (early next week)
- mobile-1.9.2 talos branch
- n810 status
- flash card boot
- still on radar: desktop osx/win32, linux desktop unit tests
- axel's giving up on debs?
- testing browserd and WinMo alpha3
- bug cleanup
- marking bugs as blocking-fennec ?
- verifying resolved bugs
- working to integrate logCompare results server with tinderbox results for better tracking of new unittest failures
- thinking of ways to investigate and fix backlog of unittest failures