- 1 Details
- 2 Schedule
- 3 Major Topics for This Week
- 4 Application
- 5 Platform Support
- 6 General Back-end
- 7 Performance
- 8 Builds
- 9 QA
- 10 Other
- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 17:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Beta 5 code freeze TODAY.
- Tracking page
Major Topics for This Week
- Build status
- Locale status
- Landing the last of the polish bugs for B5
- Working on whatever beta blockers we can
- Bug 480958 appears to be at risk for B5
- Overall, polish and l10n frontend work seems good to go for B5
- most of the fennec-polish bugs made b5
- some remaining for post-b5, but anything new is just style-related, not behavioral
- weave UI is trending well for 0.8 release
- more good progress on testing (see Joel)
- unresponsive script dialog was another js regression, fixed now
- Got first files reviewed by video team
- Seeking - N810 not as easy as PC and N900 - At which level do we want to support N810?
- n810s now showing up in graphs.m.o + dashboard.
- need to add tp4 with chrome
- joduinn pings stuart re: more n810s -- we're adding more tests + branches
- 6500 lb RF shielded room arrived; held up by logistics + permit.
- aki on buildduty but will try to get to jmaher's new tests later this week or next week at latest.
- rename details?
- armenzg off this Friday
- last patch for multi-locale builds being baked on staging
- baking overnight
- landing hopefully Thursday and trigger first build otherwise Friday