Roadmap & Funnel update
- What are the next steps for figuring out "Send tab to" stuff bug 1098303?
- Quick review of Task Continuity meeting last week (mostly to catch Deb up)
- What conclusions were come to?
- Are there bugs filed?
- Should we get another meeting on the books before the holiday?
- Anything else of note from Mozlandia that we should chat about?
Goals check in
Mark & Karen
- [ON TRACK] FxMobile: Ship new Search Activity for Android in Fx35.
- [ON TRACK] FxMobile: Establish a GTM plan for project 105 v1 release, including deployment, marketing and required Cloud Services resources.
- [AT RISK] (should be [DROPPED] ?) FxMobile: Agree on joint e.me Android launcher & lock screen plan for a Beta Launch in Q1, including fulfillment of all assets and UX flows as required
- [ON TRACK] FxMobile: Add required content server metrics for tracking Suggested Sites in Fx35
- [AT RISK] FxMobile: Land a set of client-side password improvements (for FxAccounts) in Fx36
Kev - no Kev today
- Google Play Beta ratings have fallen due to a vocal group of users upset about: 1) the search widget, 2) the search provider change, and 3) [minor] the search UI changes. These issue are less dominant in Input.
- Expect an Android L report by EOD (future link) with ratings information, uninstall rates, crash rates, and top user-reported issues.
- Nothing major
- 2 reports of missing menu button
- 2 reports that browser won't launch (without clearing all browser information)
- [Beta] A decent amount of negative feedback around the search app
- [Aurora] Lot's of reports of elements rendering as black rectangles
No notes - in-meeting updates from Mark & Karen