Roadmap & Funnel update
- DMOZ meeting to talk about Whitelist for FFB
- FFB survey status
- RL migration (smart folder) and further plans message will go out this week
- Planned out On-boarding slides regarding market-specific tasks
- Firefox for iOS v2.0 approved by Apple!
- Scope of v3.0 - bi-directional bookmark sync, TouchID/Passcode support for login manager, Top sites updated
- UX design reviews - Menu, Tab Management
- Submission of V2.0 to Apple was delayed by a couple of days - last minute issues causing crash on launch
- Luckily the queue was running fast and we received approval earlier than planned last night (Feb 15)
- Proceeding with Plan A for launch
- Cross-functional meeting moved up to TODAY instead of tomorrow
- FC Target is Feb 23, and Submission Mar 22
- Discussion with L10N this morning to talk about how L10N fits into new rapid release process.
- Window from FC Feb 23 until EOD Mar 20
In-meeting updates: Francisco
Status can be found on Mana
- Top sites update - (bmunar)
Android Notable Links
iOS Notable Links
- iOS Roadmap in Aha!
- Click Here to suggest new features for the iOS Roadmap
- V2.0 Schedule in Smartsheet. Sign in with mozilla email and request access.
- iOS Program Status Reports