- 1 Hot items
- 2 Roadmap & Funnel update
- 3 Feature Focus
- 4 Partner review
- 5 Feedback
- 6 User Research
- 7 Marketing
- 8 Roundtable
- 9 Feature Demos
- 10 References
Roadmap & Funnel update
- Progressive Apps status and resource alignments for Fennec
- Planning to publish blog post by end of this week
- Review results from FFB questionnaire
- Planning First run stories for 48
(Screenshots action is steadily growing vs. quickshare)
- v2.1 reactions:
- "Thanks for adding support for this party keyboards"
- "Can't believe they fixed the issue that i complained about in just one update"
- "Third party keyboards enabled again so the developers can now have their 5 star cookie back"
- "Location" discussions in the context of Mobile and activity stream - define use cases and implementation plan
- Menu, Tab management and Home page - design reviews (Meeting with Moz China to finalize "Home" experience)
- Tightening up release dates, marketing and PR around v3.0
- v4.0 - ongoing prioritization
- latest testflight build has sync data probes. Decision on enabling bidirectional TBD
- L10N cutoff EOD Sunday March 20 - 43/61 ready to ship with 5 days remaining
- Submission March 22
- FC Target - April 5th, Submission Target - May 3rd
- PSA - attendance still a bit low on the cross-functional meeting. Please make this a priority as we are closing in on V3.0 quickly. If you cannot attend, please provide a written update - either to me, or in the agenda doc!
If not already discussed above, a quick check on selected key projects:
- Migrating Reading List from a home panel to bookmarks: working away
- First-run tour: planned out 46, and starting to work on 48 plans
- Activity stream: Anthony has started to work on designs
- Monitoring / notifying Web for new content: should and something with Switchboard this week
In-meeting updates: Francisco
Status can be found on Mana
- Office Hours:
- Moving to every other week.
- 3/22 - I will share the Monthly Mobile Study Proposal. (Based on these questions from the team Add yours!).
- Workflows Research Update:
- Working on pre-analysis and putting together participant profiles.
- Full-team analysis week in Toronto the week of 3/29.
- Combine History-related panels - design walk-through
Android Notable Links
- Fennec Roadmap in Aha!
- Click Here to suggest new features for the Fennec Roadmap
- Bugs closed or resolved in last 7 days
iOS Notable Links
- iOS Roadmap in Aha!
- Click Here to suggest new features for the iOS Roadmap
- V2.0 Schedule in Smartsheet. Sign in with mozilla email and request access.
- iOS Program Status Reports