Mobile/Projects/My List: Add new and manage My Lists in Settings
- Meta-bug to be filed
Users need to be able to add, remove and rearrange their My List lists. We're going to add the facilities for this to Firefox Settings.
Use cases & user stories
- View - When I open my My List settings, I want to be able to see all of the My List lists I have created, possibly with favicons where available so it's easier to scan through and recognize items in that list.
- Add - When I open my My List settings, I want to be able to trigger the Add New List flow so I can add new lists directly from my settings panel.
- Remove - When I open my My List settings, I want to be able to quickly remove lists so I can easily get rid of lists I'm no longer interested in. I there to also be a way to quickly undo one of these removals in case I make a mistake.
- NOT MVP -- Rearrange - When I open my My List settings, I want to be able to drag-and-drop to change the order of my lists, so I can customize which lists are where in about:home.
- In progress
- No user-perceptible performance degradation
- All goals are met
- All user stories are implemented & tested