Mobile/Projects/Web content font
|831354||--||Ship fonts for content in Firefox for Android||RESOLVED||Jonathan Kew [:jfkthame]|
|833000||--||Talos Regression trobopan on Android, Jan 19||RESOLVED||Jonathan Kew [:jfkthame]|
|841855||--||Complaints of the font being too thin on nightly||RESOLVED|
|844669||--||Reduce start-up memory consumption hit caused by bug 831354||VERIFIED||Jonathan Kew [:jfkthame]|
4 Total; 0 Open (0%); 3 Resolved (75%); 1 Verified (25%);
- To make reading on the web even more pleasurable on a mobile device
- Where the default web font is used, the new fonts are used
- Where a web page uses custom fonts, our new fonts do not over-ride their use
- Include two open-source fonts: Charis and Open Sans
- As a user, I want the best possible reading experience when browsing the web.
- As a user, I don't want to know that I'm looking at a quirky, new font but want to think that what I'm reading is aesthetically pleasing and easy on the eyes without much thought on the matter.
- User stories are satisfied
- Specifications are met
- APK size does not increase 'too much'