This page contains all of the important details for Mozilla.org including /firefox, /apps, /b2g and everything in between
Mozilla.org is the main web property for the Mozilla project and Firefox products. The site averages 193mm users every month, where they can download Firefox, learn about the Mozilla mission, get involved in the Mozilla Community and more.
If you would like to contribute to the site, please visit our Get Involved wiki page.
Goals and Measurements
- Prod URL: http://www.mozilla.org
- Dev URL: http://www-dev.allizom.org/
- Stage URL: http://www.allizom.org/
- Code Repo: https://github.com/mozilla/bedrock
- L10N Repo: https://github.com/mozilla-l10n/www-l10n
- IT Wiki Page: https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/dashboard.action
- All open www.mozilla.org bugs
- Firefox Desktop Download Flow
- Demo Servers
The broader Websites team
- Back End Developers - Steve Jalim, Rob Hudson
- Front End Developers - Craig Cook, Alex Gibson, Stephanie Hobson, Nathan Barrett, Reem Hamoui, Maureen Holland
- L10N - Peiying Mo
- Team Lead - Dan Brown
- UX - Elise Blanchard
- L10N Bedrock
- Legacy Migration
- Publishing on Mozilla.org
- Unified Firefox Download
- Release Notes on Bedrock
- Contact Us Page
- Static Media Improvements
- Firefox Release Support
- Releases can happen anytime Monday-Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm Pacific Time. If you need a push, follow instructions in the docs, or ask pmac in #www on Slack.
- Anything that is in the master branch will go out.
- Bugs should be filed Product: www.mozilla.org or in GitHub.
- Mozilla.org is currently using Taiga as the visual tool for its Kanban strategy for lean production.
- Production push window: 9am - 2pm pacific time Monday through Thursday.
- Mozilla.org stand ups are held async Monday-Friday in Slack. There is also a weekly backlog review meeting each Thursday.