Get Involved: Mozilla.org
Mozilla.org is the main web property for the Mozilla project and Firefox products. The site averages 193 millions users every month, where they can download Firefox, learn about the Mozilla mission, get involved in the Mozilla Community and more.
Interested in contributing code to mozilla.org? Know HTML, CSS, JS or Python? You can view mentored bugs below.
Once you find a bug that interests you, register for a Bugzilla account and comment in the bug that you'd like to work on it. You can also contact the mentor by using the email found in the mentor field.
If you would like to report a Firefox bug, please visit the MDN Bug writing guidelines page.
If interested in testing Firefox, please visit the Mozilla QA homepage on MDN.
Everything you need to get up to speed on our development environment and workflow.
- Paul McLanahan (pmac) - developer
- Alex Gibson (agibson) - developer
- Craig Cook (craigcook) - developer
- Josh Mize (jgmize) - developer
- Schalk Neethling (espressive) - developer
- Jon Petto (jpetto) - developer
- Mike Alexis (malexis) - manager
- Benjamin Sternthal (bensternthal) - manager
- IRC: #www
- mozilla.org on Mozilla Wiki
- mozilla.org on Bugzilla
- mozilla.org public Taiga (Scrum) product backlog and sprint task boards
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);