Tuesday November 13
930 - Summary of in-progress work
1000 - brainstorm - wild and wacky ideas
1100 - outparamdel - limitations and possibilities
- potential wins
- limitations if no xpconnect is involved (only rewrite pseduo-COM)
- limitations if xpconnect is involved, but we don't hack exceptions
- exception handling?
1230 - lunch
1400 - trace-based optimizations - time tentative, need brendan and... understanding the ActionMonkey plan for bytecode and JIT
1600 - XPCOMGC problems
- auditing destructors for correct finalization behavior
- pervasive finalization for strings and other non-GC objects... strings!
1700 - weekly tamarin status call
Wednesday November 14
1000 - CAPS, security wrappers, and fast-path "DOM" (xpconnect)
- limitations and/or usefulness of LLVM
- identifying the principal of an object
1130 - Strings in Mozilla2
- Can they be GCed?
- Use of UTF16, UCS2, and UTF8
- C++ standard string classes?
1200 - Mobile
- Supporting embedders
- reducing footprint
Additional items and schedule TBD