- opening mozilla-central for general checkins is tracking bug 422754
- ActionMonkey build on windows fixed, hackily... core bug still open
- Consolidated post-1.9 planning wiki pages are pending. Damons is merging the work week spreadsheets into a single location tbd.
- merging TC's MMgc to TT; compiles, many tests pass, still some rooting problems
- reading and documenting tamarin-tracing
- learning/simplifying ESP
- back! nothing much to report yet... want help with XPCOMGC
- looking at actionmonkey GC regressions still
- still working on 1.9.1 CSS stuff
- items of concern on the 1.9 planning sheet
- Rework array reflection through IDL -- sounds like an API change that would break extensions for 1.9.1 with little immediate value. Agreement not to change this for 1.9.1
- Fix proxies for non-threadsafe objects -- do we need this for 1.9.1, or can we instead pound on XPCOMGC which bypasses the problem altogether? Will this and following issues with the content team
- Reparent tabs -- sounds really scary, especially on a 6-week timeframe
- content in general? Is everything listed as 1.9.1 really realistic in 6 weeks? Can we early cut and focus on the most important things?
- JS in general -- we've loaded spidermonkey veterans on 1.9.1 and jorendorff/jimb on actionmonkey... perhaps we should rethink who's working on what so that we have some veterans helping with AM/moz2?
- What's the relationship of shaver's project to ActionMonkey? So far, complementary. dmandelin expressed concern that the projects don't seem to be related.
- bsmedberg to continue discussion via email.
- Please add discussion sessions to Summit2008/Sessions/Proposals: Tracing in general, actionmonkey... ?