The Firefox performance team focuses on improvements to the Gecko platform and Firefox across desktop and mobile. If you have performance-related questions, ask us in #perf-help:mozilla.org on Matrix and #perf-help on Slack. For general discussion, find us at #perf:mozilla.org on Matrix.
- Performance Engineering
- Performance Tools
Here are some related pages you may be interested in:
Measuring & improving Firefox performance
- Firefox performance knowledge-base
- How to evaluate the performance of your new feature
- Information on Talos automatic performance tests:
- Avoid SQLite in your next Firefox feature
- Firefox Profiler
- Write low level microbenchmarks using GTest
- Statuser: Restartless Firefox extension for as-it-happens hang monitoring.
Joy of Profiling
Do you have a profile that you don't understand? Are you having problem analyzing a profile? Do you want more eyes on this little profile of yours?
You have 2 options!
Option 1: join us on the Joy of Profiling channel on Element.
Option 2: join us in the Joy of Profiling meeting!
- Every first and third monday at 17:00 CET, 11am EST, 8am PST.
- Every second and fourth monday at 20:00 CET, 2pm EST, 11am PST.
- Where: Zoom ID 987 6915 5293