The Firefox performance team focuses on improvements to the Gecko platform and Firefox across desktop and mobile. You can find us on #perf:mozilla.org on Matrix and #perf on Slack.
- Performance Engineering
- Performance Test Engineering
- Performance Tools Engineering
Measuring & improving Firefox performance
- Firefox performance knowledge-base
- How to evaluate the performance of your new feature
- Information on Talos automatic performance tests:
- Avoid SQLite in your next Firefox feature
- SPS Gecko Profiler
- Write low level microbenchmarks using GTest
- Statuser: Restartless Firefox extension for as-it-happens hang monitoring.
Android Front-end Performance group
The Android Front-end Performance group focus on improvements to performance of the JVM portions of Android applications as opposed to the platform performance group that focuses on platform (i.e. Gecko) performance.
Performance on Fenix
- Performance: How to get started on Fenix
- Contact us on Matrix: #perf-android-frontend:mozilla.org
- Project planning: GitHub Project Board
- Mozilla-internal resources (we're working to make this more open!)
Performance Bug Triage Guideline
- Project Flags And Keywords: Bugzilla project flags and keywords that are used to triage performance bugs