Notices / Schedule
- only two hard blockers left for betaN+
- need to get those sorted today
- will do triage after this meeting, don't think there are any betaN+ blockers in there
- hoping to send go to build tonight and start on QA estimate
Firefox 3.6.14 and 3.5.17
- Had a meeting about these builds today (see https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.6.14/Tactical_planning )
- Decided to go with Option #2 - Ship 3.6.14 build #3 and 3.5.17 build #1 (aka do slightly less than nothing)
- We'll qualify build #3 today, go to beta tomorrow, and ship it as final on Tuesday, 2011-03-01
- I'll be updating and messaging this in assorted places
Firefox 3.6.15 and 3.5.18
- Still holding on the above releases
Firefox 4 Beta
We have 1 hard blocker left.
Who needs help?
- 2 hardblockers, 0 beta blockers.
- bug 635044 - Our first GFX blacklist entry.
- Has been verified in staging; needs to be pushed live.
- Landed a bunch of memory saving patches.
- Merge today for remaining beta blockers.
- 3 hardblockers, all with patches
- Android Talos on tegras held up over the weekend :-)
- went from 18 (friday afternoon) to 1 (this morning)
- bringing rest online as power/space get fixed
- 2.24 per 100 ADU with over 2.3 million users.
- Top crash is malware related.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=630519 - just nominated since ~400 crashes/day.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=613314 - also ~400 crashes/day.
- Pretty stable with 2.19 crashes per 100 ADU for 71K users.
- Staying on top of new regressions.