Notices / Schedule
- QA: No new major issues that would obviously require an RC2.
- RC1 holding fast with users
- going to make a ship date decision tomorrow, but as Damon wrote, it looks like the 22nd of March!
Firefox 4 Mobile
Firefox 3.6 and 3.5
- Still trying to find a date for the 3.6.14/15 postmortem. Tentative date is now Monday the 28th @ 2:00 pm PDT
- Please email Christian directly if you want to be there but this date doesn't work
- Schedule for 3.6.16 and 3.5.18 is up
- Code freeze for non-blockers is this Thursday, 2011-03-17 @ 11:59 pm PDT
- Code freeze for blockers is next Thursday, 2011-03-24 @ 6:00 pm PDT
- Final release is 2011-04-19
No updates this week - watching for late-breaking RC bustage, waiting for product priorities to spin up on FF5,6,7.
- Nothing to report
- No more netscape.security.PrivilegeManager.enablePrivilege(*) in tests! Use SpecialPowers! -- reviewers, please do *not* accept patches that add more work for us here!
- Firefox 4 RC
- Over 2 million users for the past couple of days.
- 2.8 million users yesterday - crash rate of 2.14 per 100 ADU (browser and plugins crashes)
- A few things we are watching
- Several malware issues in top 5 - still working on this.
- Mac only issue - Draw Plugin (#10 over past 3 days) - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=637367
- Incompatibility with Real Player - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=641110
- My Search - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=633447
- Go read Damon's post to dev.planning