- Hiring update
- Q3 goals
- Resource contention
- PTO - until July 2nd.
- FN14 Shipped
- Post-Mortem week of 7/9
- PRD/Plan for v14.0.1: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Fx14.0.1
- PRD for v15, plan in progress: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Fx15
- Managing Readability v2 Feature: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Readabilityv2
On PTO today.
- Was away most of the week
- Catching up on email
- Presentation to Asa on game status
Last Week: June 24-30 Barcelona B2G Work Week
- Meet a number of B2G folks from Mozilla, Telefonica, Qcomm --- there is a lot of great talent here!
- Scripts for TEF Investor's Demo were completed and tested on Otoro
- Notes on the demo can be found here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/B2G-Barcelona
- Demo feedback from TEF was positive
- Camera on Otoro was not working due to GB-ICS issues - ZTE delivered an new ICS build Thursday, hopefully the Camera issues will be resolved this week - note: Camera is not a requirement for the investor's demo
This Week: July 1 - 7
- Complete 1st draft of software updates with flows, partners, ect.
- Go over program status (bugs, issues, etc)
- Start B2G weekly build evaluations - the goal is to have a group of volunteers sit in a room and try using all v1 features. Awards given for most P1 bugs found???
- Sync up with Dietrich and Kevin