- B2G communications plan
- List of email channels we use
- B2G blog?
- List of stakeholders (detailed emails)
- Close on list of drivers
- Close on list of people responsible for content
- People want to know what the last stable build is, people want to know what the last demoable build
- Q3 goals
• Many interviews last week
• 14.0.1 wrap-up, sign off activities. We shipped TODAY : https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Fx14.0.1
• 15, shipping on 8/28 https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Fx15
• Acquainting myself with managing many releases across multiple trains Mozilla style
• Figuring out new format for status
• Customer feedback
• Mobile Feature Driving
- Managing Readability 2.0
- Tablet support
- Feature parity
PENDING: Syncing up with Martin and creating road map for A-Team (sort of pro-bono which helps mobile and hopefully b2g, too)
- PTO this Thurs and Fri
- Working more on Basecamp status reporting - lots of work to do
- Lots of work going on for mobile Web compat
- Testing Webkit CSS aliasing
- Testing prevelance of srcElement (bug 453968)
- Pushing to finalize B2G UA (bug 761873)
- http://arewecompatibleyet.com published
- Need more focus on contacting sites for fixes
- New action happening for both Snappy and Telemetry
Last Week ending July 14th
- Distributed software update flows for review
- Update "Stop Light" status is about 60% complete
- Template for Weekly Status report for B2G reviewed and some status collected
- Burndown report sent to Damon
- Additional phone order postponed pending resolution of availability with ZTE
This Week ending July 21th
- Send B2G software distribution flow to TEF for review
- Complete and maintain "Stop Light" status
- Completed Weekly Status report for B2G
- Create PO for additional phones from ZTE.
- Out last week - still catching up on some email.
- Tracking to get the rest of social api in Fx16. We landed some pieces before the merge, a few to follow this week and uplifted to Aurora.
- Q3 goals - help get those drafted.
- Helping with communications plan.
- Helping with daily and weekly status.
- Need to spend some time on crashkill - particularly on tracking and triage.