- Q3 Goals
- Community volunteers: I have a couple of people interested in contributing as project managers. Project suggestions?
- FN14 Post Mortem (yay!):
- Questionnaire results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgvF_Bho7v9ldE1MWUd0WHVOQWE0S1hlckNkUFRVV0E#gid=0
- "Lessons Learned" doc is next up
- FN15, still working through which features are reality and which features need to be deferred
- OEM deal: still in flight and providing support as needed
- Games still pending
- ARMv6 is super up in the air right now
- Mobile Web compat
- Facebook updated, some remaining issues but now works well on Firefox
- Platform: Analysis of impact of Webkit CSS prefix aliasing and srcElement DOM element alias
- Investigation to start on Web frameworks/libraries
- Need more focus on site outreach
- GFX team is back on Snappy, expecting more front-end resources soon
- Spoke with Clint and Will (A-Team) about Eideticker for desktop
- Telemetry: Making progress again with metrics
- Need to continue prioritizing remaining work
- With Caitlin on Apps I will be decreasing my involvement in Apps related activities
- Last Week ending July 21th
- B2G software distribution flow sent TEF
- Weekly Status report for B2G distributed
- This Week ending July 28th
- Weekly B2G Status Report
- Daily B2G Status Reports
- Help with Gaia workweek
- Follow up on phone order (100 Otoro devices)
- Release flow review
- Closely tracking social api work. Most of stuff will be landing this week in m-c, looking at uplifting stuff to Aurora.
- Out at an offsite Wed/Thurs - unavailable by email during the day, online in the evening.
- Helping out on B2G - burndown, weekly status, tracking general progress.
- Getting a few things launched on the stability side
- Working with metrics for help with data/trend analysis
- We want to involve community more. Talking to team about getting a newsletter out weekly or every 2 weeks.
- Team Q3 goals - making sure they line up with Engineering Q3 goals.