- Q4 goals
- Full-On Release/Feature Management:
- WebApps for Firefox for Android: Marketplace Aurora
- GO LIVE This Thursday @ 2PM PST \o/
- I'll be in MV for Monday morning next week.
- Held risk identification session with half of QA. Went over well. Second session with remaining team members is scheduled today after which I will send out a summary.
- Telemetry enabled-by-default on dev channels is making progress again.
- Continue to work on plans
- Mobile Web Compat
- Need to find additional hands to help on this project as some parts have stalled. Stormy suggested a community owner for testing and evangelism.
- Started work on Metro PM organization.
- Worked with Kyle to focus efforts for final week of BA work before offsite.
- Games partner work.
- Worked on presentations for offsite and game meetings.
- Continue work on FFOS User Stories and merge with master list.
- Prep for Friday meeting in UK regarding FFOS schedule
- Travel to UK Wednesday
- Social API
- Blog post went out, feature to be enabled for b2
- Still lost of bug fixing on both sides
- Stub installer
- Thought they needed help so spent some time getting up to speed on pieces. Looks like they are in the end game and can handle it from here.
- Helping Alex K with process for tracking stability bugs during releases
- Marcia and Kairo out a few days so helping with crash tracking
- Offsite planning