- Offer out to Marco
- More on 2013 staffing
- How are you using the artifacts (project plan, lifecycle, etc.) from the PM offsite?
- Next PM offsite? First week of Feb?
- Daily driving of remaining user stories bugs.
- Daily stand-ups with Qualcomm and Mister Treese, and driving of those bugs.
- Working on detailing the 1.0 customization options for use by OEMs and carriers.
- Trying to get ahead of incoming OEM hardware changes.
- Mobile Roadmap
- ARMVv6 Testing: shepherding of Mob4Hire continues; sourcing HW
- Managing risk around product announcements, readability (we should be closing the deal on font licensing this week
- Marketplace: Packaged Apps triage and scoping. Banner shipped in FX17 Beta unplanned and we are negotiating removal for Beta 3
- Sync2.0: Need alignment around identity pieces, there is a meeting among dev managers today
- Fx Android roadmap review for 2013 tomorrow
- MWC Planning and coordination
- In Progress: Weekly status. This needs to happen!
- Long poles: meeting with Milan on thurs, sync/shared profiles reside on the same dependencies as Fx Android
- Cleaning up timeline with Martin to align with users stories on Wed
- Platform technical roadmap
- Continue to get feedback, refine and expand audience.
- Platform triage has ramped up. Booked for 1h daily. Some days taking 2+ hours for triage related work.
- Outstanding Telemetry enabled-by-default blockers: update download pages, update press FAQ, land code change, final sign-off from Jishnu
- Mobile Web Compat
- Getting closer on updates for UA detection frameworks/products
- Deep dive site investigation in bug 811421 wrapped up, review this Thurs
- Reviewing list of potential sites for B2G UA whitelist
- Drove QA review of User Stories for Metro.
- Worked on Projection Model.
- Worked on plan for this weeks iteration meeting.
- Reporting on various projects.
- Integrate Marketing timelines with current FFOS TCL and ZTE timelines
- Propose FFOS overall program review for all teams: Engineering, Marketplace, etc.
- Daily meetings with QC
- Hiring plan for 2013
- Trying to fill remaining req's for 2012
- Likely won't get everything for 2013
- Helping with Engineering goals
- Social API
- Planning v1.5
- Working on multi-provider support
- Firefox Health Report
- Lots of pieces in play, slow to get closure.
- Handing off most tracking to Kairo, still helping the team with some intiatives