- Administrative stuff
- MV office space
- Q2 goals - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Program_Management/Firefox/2013-Q2-Goals
- Call for resources to help with FFOS
- Help onboarding new PM
- Ideas for improving meeting
- Web compat
- Community plans
- UA policy
- Dashboards and project plans
- Completed first draft of initial project goals
- First run of performance monthly meeting
- Git migration
- Finished conversation with GitHub
- Proposed approach next week
- More interviewing for platform pm
- This Week:
- Update FFOS Version Map Home page with Sheila
- Sponsor's meeting Thursday (FFOS escalations)
- Update Gantt for LGE (v1.1)
- Iteration #6 ends today - 74 points completed.
- Status report to be released Friday May 3.
- Product Manager revised the priority levels of the feature stories in the Story Backlog.
- Best and Worst Case release forecast scenarios will be added to status reports from Iteration #6 moving forwards.
- Tracking for Fx21
- Go-no-go decision is happening on Wed May 1st
- Working with Kyle on getting enhancements to graphs/burndowns
- Tracking closed bugs that are blocking and non-blocking
- Look at how +/- triage changes throughout release cycle
- Helping organize coaching session for other teams that want to move to agile
- B2G code merge on schedule (end of this week)
- Please contact me if Identity can support the request to assist with Gaia bugs
- Yahoo BigTent (proxy IdP) patch this week for email alias'
- PiCL - Fennec Technical kick-off scheduled this week
- Identity Work Week May 6 - 10, Vancouver
- Identity 2013 Roadmap