- Welcome Candice
- PM synch up
- Other projects that need help
- Resource planning
- Community contributor
- Lots of interviewing for platform PM position
- Spinning up Recruiting for Web compat outreach contractors
- First monthly performance review went well, looking to expand scope and audience
- Conducing interviews over next 2 weeks
- Interviewing Metro Team to find out the good, bad, and how best to improve on the pilot of using scrum.
- Working on e10s PM documents
- Working to setup meetings for summer Europe games company tour
- Working on E3 trip logistics
- Helping JS team priorities work
- Continuing to oversee work on WebAudio
- Continuing to oversee work on Epic Demo and Chrome support
- Continuing to oversee work on asm.js and FirefoxOS support for emscripten games products.
- Trouble shooting games ports currently being done by outsources.
- Metro Work Week: May 13 - 18
- Monday's activities were to review our Triage, Planning and Defect Backlog.
- Today's focus is on reviewing P4 and P5 stories to remove from our V1 release as well as a discussion on improving team velocity and quality levels.
- Wednesday's discussion will focus on release - Aurora and Beta uplift criteria.
- Thursday's discussion includes a variety of team submitted discussion points.
- Helping with tracking for 1.0.1 end game
- Candice started this week - helping with knowledge transfer
- PM meeting - setting up this week
- Resource planning for Q3/Q4
- B2G code merge completed
- The product managers for desktop & fennec will be providing additional clarification & granularity on the PiCL user stories later this week.
- Persona planning to begin this week for a Beta 3 launch at the end of Q2
- User Profile (UP) Team has officially joined the Identity department. Working with Ben on integrating them into the team.
- Identity has been introduced to Rob Lord and will be working with him moving forward. Details are still coming to light since he is only working a couple hours each day currently.