- Reorg - questions?
- Q3 goals
- Summit update
- FHR - John might be asking for help
- Updates people want to share
- Guest - Pete Scanlon
- Oslo dashboard for Firefox OS 1.2 features, using Persona log in, and no code required to create basic dashboards.
- Firefox OS contribution pathway
- Dug into Stability Week Action Items, still need to go through a few to have a complete first pass - then need to start poking other people harder.
- Got a long-term stability (crash rate) graph to be on the radar for new metrics dashboard being created.
- Kept monitoring the absence of Scoobidiver and trying to get QA to be more involved to fill in to a degree.
- Usual last-week-before-release monitoring of crash data and reporting to relman
- Also did the usual watching of FxOS to have decent data - still missing some symbols (while OTOH we had some non-appropriate symbols uploaded again).
- Overseeing game benchmarking.
- Game benchmarking results: Google Doc Share Link
- Working on Charting the results.
- Preparing for Summit.
- Preparing for MozFest.
- Attempting to cater to all the incoming requests for speakers. Quite a few having trouble connecting all the dots with what else is happening.
- Shepherding Web Audio API as it goes out to beta.
- Working with Goo Technologies on the demo.
- Working on 3 partner port projects.
- Developing a plan for developing a Mozilla lead game center.
- Planing offsite visit to partner.
- Metro Preview Release will uplift to Firefox Aurora 26 - View
- Metro V1 Public Release will uplift to Firefox Aurora 27 - View
- The Identity status report archive can be viewed at: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/Department_Status