Currently, Mobile Firefox has no way for users to interact with the Mozilla Project through the browser UI. Desktop Firefox has a "Report Broken Website" option in the Help menu that gives them a chance to offer feedback to the project without too much effort. I'd like to port that feature into an extension for Mobile Firefox and send that information to a query-able repository of anonymous feedback. Also, change the name to "Report a Problem" Mechanism.
- PM/QA: Aakash Desai (aakashd)
- Dev: Mario Alvarado (marioalv)
Categories of Problem Types
- Page Layout
- Form Helper
- Browser Not Supported
- Identity Panel
- The pop-up dialog...
- The combo box
- The comment pop-up dialog...
- Additional Feature Mock-Ups
- System page feedback blocking
- [DONE] Mock the extension
- [DONE] Mock the web interface
- [DONE] Develop a working Extension
- [DONE] Prototype and Focus Test (mobile-team, qa, asa and robert, etc.)
- [DONE] Perform a qa cycle on winmo and maemo devices
- [DONE] Repeat step 3 as many times as needed (counter: 2)
- [DONE] Send to AMO for review
- [DONE] Get it recommended
- Change reporter.mozilla.org to work with the mobile reporter
- instancing it
- Under larry is a good place
- submission form
- pop-up dialog, some sort of about: system page, a webpage
- possibly add populate text after type is chosen
- multi-select rather than one thing
- shown the description only when "other" is chosen
- first instance of pop-up will have pannable list of options where the description box is with a done!
- second instance of pop-up will have the "do you want to add comments?" box, choose category and send button