Thursday, August 2, 2007, 1PM PDT
- IRC: #tdai
- Phone: 1-650-903-0800, ext #91, conf #8604
- or, 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8604 (US)
- Core testing
- up late with buildbot. The Buildbot Show!
- late round of testing during A7 freeze tracking down a faulty testcase.
- bug 388223 - unit test clobber support
- need tracking bug for unittest farm, AI: robcee
- coop coming online for extra buildbot support and work, AI: be nice to coop, everybody.
- Clint's offline for his SouthWestern drive.
- bug 385987 - minotaur testing tool
- perf meeting recap - more baselines, more machines.
- bug 384341 - port talos to mac
- update to the graph server next week after baselines - AI: alice to followup with webdev
- Sisyphus (and is this the correct spelling?)
- tracking bug required?
- machines running at Seneca
- robcee's holding up the show
- iMacro followup
- not a lot of spare time going around - tomcat looked at it a little bit, thinks it's cool, bc wants to look at it. robcee looked at it, is worried about the scripting language in use. Would like to see real windowing events.