ReleaseEngineering/How To/Update a Releng Cluster Site
< ReleaseEngineering | How To
All of our sites are hosted using the webops model.
To update, the general process is:
- Check you have VPN access to relengwebadm & your SSH config has the username and SSH key set correctly.
- Connect to the MozillaVPN (skip if you have set up the jumphost in your SSH config).
- $ ssh relengwebadm.private.scl3.mozilla.com
- $ sudo -i
- cd to /data/releng-stage/src/$site for staging, or /data/releng/src/$site for production
- Read the README.txt in that directory
- Run the ./update script in that directory as directed (sometimes it takes a revision, sometimes you edit requirements.txt, etc.)
Note that not all of our sites have staging instances, but where one exists, it's best to verify your changes there before doing production.