Releases/Firefox 3.0.18/Test Plan
General Firefox 3.0.18 Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
3.0.18 is a short-cycle security and stability release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Waiting for Builds
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Code freeze: 1/19, 11:59pm
- QA starts: 1/20
- Builds start: 2/1
- QA with builds start: 2/1
- Smoketests: - 2 people - 2/1
- BFTs: - 2 people - 2/2
- l10n Testing: - 2 people - 2/3
- Beta period starts: 2/4
- Betatest and Beta Channel Testing: - 2 people
- Final release: 2/17
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: - 2 people
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 3.0.18 Build 1|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.9.0.x branch, replace the fixed184.108.40.206 keyword with verified220.127.116.11
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 3.0.18
- Verified Bugs for 3.0.18
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 3.0.18
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify