Releases/Firefox 3.0.9/Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
3.0.9 is a normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Waiting for Builds
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Tree opens: 2/17 (or so)
- Code freeze: 3/17 11:59pm
- QA starts: 3/18
- Builds start: 4/6
- QA with builds start: 4/7
- Smoketests: 4/7 - 4/8 - 3 people
- BFTs: 4/9 - 3 people
- l10n Testing: November 4/10 - 3 people
- Betatest & Beta Channel Testing: 4/14 - 3 people
- Release to beta channel: 4/14
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: 4/21 - 3 people
- Final release: 4/21
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Smoketests - Build 1||Team PASS|
|Smoketests - Build 2||Team PASS|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.9.0.x branch, replace the fixed18.104.22.168 keyword with verified22.214.171.124
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 3.0.9
- Verified Bugs for 3.0.9
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 3.0.9
- If you don't see an easy way to verify or need further clarification add a comment to the bug or add "[needs testcase]" (without quotes) to the bug's Status Whiteboard.
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify