Releases:Release Post Mortem:2014-07-22
- last week: None
- this week: None
Firefox 31.0 (nthomas)
Notes are at Releases/Firefox_31.0/BuildNotes. Some issues with 500s during update verify from stage.m.o. Unknown issue with mac/af/30.0 partial, will investigate.
Firefox 31.0 ESR (mgerva)
Firefox 24.7.0 ESR (mgerva)
Firefox/Fennec 32.0b1 (mgerva/bhearsum)
- Fennec had a mozconfig comparison issue - bug 1042078
- We hit this last time, fix wasn't ported to nightly/aurora. Now it is.
- Fixing bug 885154 will permanently eliminate mozconfig comparison issues at crunch time.
- Firefox's shipped-locales was missing a new locale - bug 1042054
- l10n team error, they fixed, things went fine afterwards
- Firefox tagging failed - the push for the "vi" locale repo hung.
- Fixed by tagging the remaining repos by hand, restarting automation. More details in the notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_32.0b1/BuildNotes#Fix_up_from_failed_tagging
- Seems to have been multiple hg issues this morning. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1042127 was filed.
- Errors sat for ~5h before they were looked at. This is partly because things were kicked off at an awkward time for us, coverage-wise, but the errors that were raised were only sent to us, even though RelMan could've attempted to fix them on their own. I filed bug 1042056 for this.
Thunderbird 24.7.0 (rail)
Thunderbird 31.0 (rail)
- (bhearsum) handoffs for higher priority releases
- (bhearsum) Do we do RC -> beta 1 partials?
- (rail) What we need to automate RC generation?