Releases:Release Post Mortem:2015-05-26
- 39.x - rail
Firefox 39.0b1 (rail)
- build1 is a QA-only build, and won't be shipped to beta users.
- automatic push to mirrors was disabled for build1 to make build2 easier
Fennec 38.0.5b4 (hwine+rail)
- Android L10N repacks pulled from mozilla-beta instead of mozilla-release
- Issues with beta channel getting disabled due to 38.0.5 not being considered a "final" release
- Might be able to adjust the isFinalRelease logic to fix this
- Can we always enable beta channel for mozilla-release releases?
- Final verify errors on beta-cdntest due to interaction of very quick uptake check + TTL on blob caching
- 40.0 owner