Reps/Application Process/Selection Criteria
< Reps | Application Process
people.mozilla.org profile needs to be filled with:
- Photo of the applicant (optional, it’s good to recognize Reps by face either in community meetups, or online meetings though)
- Different groups of interests and topics of involvement within Mozilla marked as tags
- example: speakers add interests and topic groups they have spoken about, localizers add software translated
- Languages the applicant speaks
- Accounts on different Mozilla services
- Biography text, some examples, feel free to talk about anything you are passionate about:
- Where the applicant lives
- What are the applicant’s hobbies
- What the applicant does (work or studying)
- Which projects the applicant is contributing to at Mozilla
- Is the applicant part of other programs or initiatives in Mozilla like TechSpeakers or Campus Club and in what role
Application request needs to contain the answers to the following items (Please provide document / blog report with dates):
- What Did I do for Mozilla (last 6 -12 months):
- Explanation what the applicant has done regarding mobilizing communities (regional or functional)
- Does the applicant have a focus area regarding mobilizing the community?
- Explanation of what the applicant learned on helping the community or projects that the applicant joined in the past
- Explanation of how the Reps program will enable the applicant to achieve his/her goals inside Mozilla and his/her local community
- What are the most important achievements of the applicant in the past in the mozilla community.
- What does the applicant knows about the mission driven mozillians
- The applicant needs to be at least 18 years of age
- At least 1 vouch in the application bug
- How knowledgeable is the applicant about the Mozilla project, our mission and our values?
- Is the applicant familiar with the different products Mozilla develops and different Mozilla initiatives?