To improve the Leadership skills of all Reps, this page lists good resources to read. This does not replace the Leadership Toolkit, but rather builds on top of it and in the future might be merged with it.
- The Tao of Coaching
- Delegating for Results
- 50 One-Minute Tips to Better Communication
- Contribute to Open Source: The right way
- Building your Community Credentials - Leadership Toolkit
- Community Playbook
- Mozilla Open Leadership Training Series - on Teachable
- Mozilla Open Leadership Training Series - on GitHub
- Using Powerful Questions - Leadership Toolkit
- Three levels of listening - Reps Coaching Training
- The power of Questions - Reps Coaching Training
- Giving feedback - Reps Coaching Training
- Rapid Prototyping - Leadership Toolkit
- 5 Whys - Open Innovation Toolkit
- How might we? - Open Innovation Toolkit
- Storyboarding - Open Innovation Toolkit
- Card Sort - Open Innovation Toolkit
- Idea Generation - Open Innovation Toolkit
- Rest of the Open Innovation Toolkit
- User centered design - Wikipedia
Improvements to this list of resources
As this is the first iteration, please post a in the thread in the Discourse topic to discuss new additions or any suggestions with all Reps!
Currently there are no scheduled experiments to be run. This section will be updated once possible experiments have identified according to feedback received.