< SeaMonkey | StatusMeetings
Major Wanted/Needed Features for SeaMonkey
- Real full-screen (bug 610509) and DOM full-screen (bug 701714)
- patches provided by Mnyromyr and InvisibleSmiley. Otherwise stalled. :-(
- Port multiple click-to-play plugin bugs from Firefox. mcsmurf
Needing help, Unowned, Stalled
- bug 606683 Allow customization of toolbar in Composer and MailNews Composition [IanN].
- Update: On hold due to lack of time.
- Progressing slowly, still waiting on reviews from TB side. Full customization has to go to 2.next (currently 2.10 but could be pushed back further) as it needs work on TB too which is taking a while to get reviews on, plus feedback from kaze.
- IanN is still wading through the unpicking of Composer/Mail Compose code in the dependent bugs. After that he will be reworking his customising patches.
- bug 477845 Build a standalone (Comm-central) Composer. [kaze]
- Update: Project on hold until further notice.
- Building on Windows works. Currently supports debug builds on Linux if tests are disabled (--disable-tests). Still a lot to do.
- The standalone Composer patch has to be rebased and fixed for MacOSX.
- Kaze is considering moving Kompozer to an addon so that we can reuse the dialog boxes but start fresh for the content part. Also we can then use the current devtools. KaiRo thinks that this a good idea, as it could allow to run a Composer *tab* instead of a Composer window.
- IanN was supposed to help get builds working with --enable-tests.
- Will look into this once he gets his customization patches reworked.
- bug 657607 Port jminta's kill-rdf to SeaMonkey where applicable Part 2 [meta].
- bug 657604 Remove the RDF global object. [serge]
- bug 436794 Enable Mac OS X system address book per default and add UI.
- SM UI needed, unowned, helpwanted.
- bug 449728 Drag tabs between windows.
- bug 477840 Backport KompoZer to Composer (Depends on bug 477845).
- kaze has done a ton of work there. We still need to work out some organizational issues. At the moment there is no active interest from MoMo for bringing standalone composer into comm-central. That's something we (KaiRo and kaze) will have to negotiate with the Thunderbird team (Standard8).
- bug 507841 Port Bug 422814 - Make account configuration quick, easy, and more secure (autoconfig, Quick Account Setup).
- bug 533908 SeaMonkey Mail: tabs not restored [misak].
- bug 523274 Complete new default theme icon set.
- A list of TODO icons is up in the bug.
- bug 526210 Update the icon set for the SeaMonkey Modern Theme.
- bug 548778 New communicator icons (based on Strata theme) for SeaMonkey. Some proposed icons got posted, we should take a look how to get that contribution into the product.
- The rest is unowned so far.
- bug 87098 [SeaMonkey] Delete key should delete location bar history list entry.
- Note: Our location bar history doesn't and can't use autocomplete at all.
- bug 677484 Individual SeaMonkey components are not properly handled by the Windows 7 taskbar.
- bug 664309 Make the built-in ChatZilla display a cZ icon in SeaMonkey (now helpwanted)