- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, North Bridge
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
503s and sadness.
Core Server Platform
Big Lebowski (rtilder)
- Fixing a few (old) unicode errors
- Notifications presentation stuffs
- Added in browserID login
- Working on client
- Added new documentation (and flows)
- Continued working with Ben on queue requirements and setup.
- get a working client + server to demo
- WepApp Team requirements and targets
- Coordinate with WebApp folks about their requirements
Program Launch (mconnor)
- For next week: QA is very interested to know the status of Beta
Testing and Sign-offs (tracy)
FunkLoad/Automation Scripts (jbonacci)
- Finally had time to get our Sync VM up and running behind a web server (nginx/gunicorn).
- Need to investigate some errors/timeouts in sync-log after initial device activation.
- Follow-up with tarek, petef, atoll
- Bug 691803 - Seeing GET fail 304 errors on initial device activation after getting server-full running behind web service
- After that, the VM should be available for some FunkLoad work.
Sync Server (jbonacci)
- Will be working with atoll and petef today on the following ticket for Stage and Production:
- Bug 690416 - Log 503s and bodies from Zeus
- Need status from petef on the deployment of membase to Production (it has already passed Stage):
- Bug 686485 - roll out membase
- Nothing new to report from QA side.
server-node-assignment rpm-1.6-1 : contains the fix for order-by precision.
server-core branch tbd containing the unicode fixes for passwords
Reports and Monitoring (daniel)
- Improving Sync Set Up
- Push to Device
- Addon Sync
- Will be setting up a monthly meeting to review Sequence/Inbox of Sync Client.