Monday, 14 May
- Added two buttons to userCSP add-on namely: "Combine Strict" and "Combine Loose"
Tuesday, 15 May
Wednesday, 16 May
New Layout of userCSP add-on
Following figure shows dynamic part of userCSP add-on UI.
Website CSP rules and User specified CSP rules are display to user dynamically after user saves any CSP directive rules.
Thursday, 17 May
- After discussing with mentor, did some changes to userCSP add-on UI.
- Web CSP rules, User CSP rules and Combine CSP rules, all now come on three rows sequentially.
- Change buttons to radio buttons for "Combine Strict" and "Combine Loose" UI elements.
- Right justified "Apply Combine Rules" and "Apply User Rules" buttons.
Friday, 18 May
- Added "* (Every Website)" entry in the select Domain Name option drop down box to allow users to apply universal CSP policy to all web sites.