Summit2008/Sessions/Proposals/AMO: Editorial Process
AMO Editorial Process
Session Leaders: Basil Hashem & Justin Scott
AMO operates successfully due in large part to a dedicated set of volunteers called "AMO Editors". These community members maintain the high-quality bar for add-ons by reviewing all submissions for functionality, security, overall quality, etc...
This will be a 2-part session: current state of the union and then brainstorm/discussion.
Part I : State of the Union
- What is the role of an AMO Editors?
- What does the current process look like?
- What are some of the current issues for editors?
Part II : Brainstorm
- How should the process change?
- What can we do to maintain the quality?
- How can we make it easier for editors?
- What tools do editors need to be successful
- How do we recruit more editors?
- Projector, Microphones