Summit2008/Sessions/Proposals/Data: What Should we be Asking?
What Questions Should We Be Asking with Our Data?
- Ken Kovash, Blake Cutler, Daniel Einspanjer, and Stas Malolepszy
Summary & Agenda
- This will be a brainstorming session
- We'll give a brief overview of the analytics function at Mozilla
- We'll want you to ponder the following:
"Imagine a world in which Mozilla had zero limitations in terms of technology, backend data systems, and frontend solutions, and we had a team of people analyzing and interpreting data… What questions should we be pondering? What questions could make the biggest impact to Firefox and enabling our community?"
- We'll share some examples, but this discussion is primarily aimed at audience participation