- John O'Duinn (joduinn)
- 30min presentation
Objectives In the last year, there's been a few changes to Release Engineering Infrastructure.
- moving from Tinderbox -> Buildbot
- moving from specialized builders -> pool of generic slaves
- moving from cvs -> hg
- unifying nightly and release machines, processes
0) Explain the changes 1) Quick recap on why these changes are important 2) Outline new functionality now possible with this new infrastructure 3) Talk about work still ToBeDone.
- is anything better/worse then before?
- favorite wish list suggestions for next improvements?