Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2008-02-11
- Performance issues
- Weekly metrics 
- Top 5 search strings account for < 5% of total searches
- Top 100 is < 18% of total searches
- Increased searches for update, updates
- 0.5 milestone status (localization) 
- 0.6 milestone status (in-product help) 
- Suggested 0.7 milestone: Improve the forums
- Topic answered
- Better theme
- In process of redirecting www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/ pages to support.mozilla.com equivalents.
- I've started implementing the SHOWFOR plugin on the rest of the KB, but there a couple of major/minor bugs. 
- Could use a document on SHOWFOR.
- 6 new requests, 0 new articles
- No new contributors
- We had our first case of vandalism.
- Staging system prevented it from ever going live.
- Highlighted a lack of ability to ban by IP .
- Still a lot of comment traffic. Text and bolding still needs work 
- 25-50% increase in threads, probably due to the 220.127.116.11 upgrade
- Lots of firewall issues
- Looking into using trolly's EnumProcess.
- Software upgraded.
- Mostly bug fixes.
- Added "Report a post" feature.
- Looking for feedback on the biggest problems. 
- Some of the most annoying problems are not forum specific - cache bug makes us lose textarea contents when pressing back.
- Status? (contributors, traffic, software, etc.)