Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2008-02-18
- Weekly metrics 
- 0.5 milestone status (localization) 
- 0.6 milestone status (in-product help) 
- All www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/ redirects were done on Thursday. Thanks to yoshino%mozilla-japan.org for figuring out the correct .htaccess script. Next step: find other links to on www.mozilla.org that point to support pages, and switch them. 
- (en-US)2 new article requests , 2.5 new articles (third one isn't really a new article, but an old support bug, that was moved to sumo)
- No new contributors
- Still a lot of article comments, looking for support.
- Quick overview here. Still needs work, but it's a start.
- Implemented on 17 new articles. Some articles affected by bug 413197 or bug 413192. Some are Windows specific. Dynamic content will be updated last.
- Please help implementing this. I would rather translators translate articles after this has been implemented.
- Traffic up another 30%, now double what it was a two weeks ago.
- Combination of 220.127.116.11 update and increased traffic site-wide.
- Contributors still doing same excellent job - very few questions go unanswered
- With increased traffic, really seeing the need for more forum features to be able to follow up better (question answered status, indication if you've posted in a thread)
- Many features depend on getting bug 409315 done. Looking for feedback on that.
- Revised hours
- 10 new accounts this week, due to press?
- Meeting to prioritize list for Jive