Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2008-03-17
- Weekly metrics 
- 0.6 milestone status (in-product help) 
- Why is the site so slow? (cilias)
- SUMO day
- Rewarding contributors
- 22 new KB articles (1 new en article without a bug report)
- 56 modified articles
- mostly from locale leaders updating and translating content
- 22 active contributors
- Bugzilla: 6 new article requests, 5 new article bugs
- AliceWyman is now an approver
- New contributor: Leonidis Jones
- Community Support was renamed to Other Firefox support: This covers two separate issues:
- Having a page called "Community Support" gives a false impression that support.mozilla.com is not a community site.
- We can use it to list other support web sites as well, such as MozillaZine, PluginDoc, etc.; and other locales which already have large communities elsewhere have a place to put links.
- Still looking for ideas for hidden tags.
- Start updating with Firefox 3 content soon.
- Traffic a bit down from last week, but about the same as it's been for a month.
- Statistics on what people are linking to in forum threads. Looking for ways to knock off some of the traffic. 
- 0.7 requirements getting feedback from contributors 
- Contributors complaining about the site being slow. ~20 seconds to load forum pages.
- Noticed a couple new contributors, remains to be seen if they become regulars.
- Status? (contributors, traffic, software)