Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2008-04-07
- Performance status 
- SUMO day (getting the word out, finalizing on events, picking hours)
- Weekly metrics 
- New metrics! Top/bottom articles, active forum contributors.
- Bugzilla: 2 new article requests , 3 new articles .
- New tutorial on translating articles 
- New approver: Bo
- New content block: aboutconfig
- 0 universal freetags! (That's a good thing.)
- 32 locale leaders + 9 approvers + 77 contributors(Last I checked, it was around 10, so I guess the blog post helped)= 118 total contributors
- We can now use this as a starting point for "New Contributors" in the weekly metrics.
- There's still at least 5 users, that have edited/created articles, that are still not set as Contributors.
- Splitting Contributor page: 1 for how to get started, and the other for regular contributors.
- Number of contributors: 14, but looks like maybe half have only posted once last week.
- Biggest week ever, over 1000 threads
- Planning for sumo day
- Updated Providing forum support with tips from Bo.
- Having trouble thinking of any "projects" for new contributors other than just "provide forum support".
- Chirpy updated
- Trying to start a European shift