Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2008-10-06
- Weekly metrics
- Traffic in page views has been constantly up since MU. (more people accessing in-product articles, which make the bulk of our traffic) (cilias)
- Last week's weekly support issues
- Logo feedback  (cilias)
- "Are the links on the front page detracting people from using search?" discussion on mozilla.support.planning 
- Top live chat issues, several need investigation or more information
- 4 new chat accounts, 1 account approval
- We are now following up chats in the forum after the user understands what to do. All chat helpers should search the forum for their name after helping, to catch followups.
E-mail sent to localizers, early feedback:
- Fix bugs that prevent widespread adoption of SUMO first before asking localizers to help en masse.
- Goal should be to get more people (isn't it always?) and increase communication between locales/en-US
- Would like info on how to get started translating and keeping translations up to date