Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2008-11-03
- Bugzilla: 1 article request , 1 article bug verified fixed 
- Text mockups for new article editor are posted in Contributors forum thread (will blog about it soon)
- Crashes article is now split up into separate articles. If you see any bad links update them.
- 253 articles without a language (Down from 278), but still a lot. If you haven't gone through them, please do.
- Discussion about re-evaluating in-product help for Firefox 3.1
- How big should it be?
- Can we better organize the content in product help?
- What content should be covered in in-product help?
- Are there any other good places for help-topic links?
- Discussion in mozilla.support.planning
Traffic dropping steadily. Not sure why but that's a good thing, I think.
- Metrics update
- Traffic slightly up, around 75% of chats answered
- 14 new accounts last week
- Number of helpers taking at least one chat: 9
- Live chat issues, ranked in order of frequency. Full data and chat logs are available on the Live Chat issue guide.
- Lost bookmarks, bookmarks not saved, and bookmarks not working
- Crashes (on start, due to Flash, on downloading, on loading a PDF (bug 444930), "randomly")
- Firefox will not start
- Blocked connections due to firewall
- Flash will not install
- Yahoo login issues
- Tech evangelism issues (Top TE issue: Back button on ebay results not working)
- Working on splitting the Live Chat issue guide into two pages, "Live Chat issue guide" and "Troubleshooting guide".
- Outline of "Troubleshooting guide" on pastebin. Feedback?
- Feedback on the live chat documentation is wanted