Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2009-02-23
- SFD status
- We will be using mogulus as before. I'm looking into maybe simulcasting any interactive parts in Theora so that people can check it out if they have the beta.
- Private Browsing (the big one!)
- Detachable tabs/switching tabs
- SLB preferences/advanced modifiers
- Possible discussion ideas (just one!)
- Firefox development?
- Demo of "not-user-facing" features: video tag, tracemonkey, security things?
- Mozilla history (with Asa?)
- Or no discussion at all, keep it short and have community time?
- New contributor documentation status
- Weekly metrics
- Number of new staging articles may be affected by bug 477543 - " "Translate this page" on KB articles does not default to staging area for non-admin"
- Last week's weekly support issues
- Malware-related issue update
- Firefox 2 traffic down to 1.89% -cilias
- Options window article split progress. 
- Add-ons are incompatible with Firefox 3 article is archived.
- Useful article comments tracking page - Many past issues are addressed; I just need to fill in the status'.
- Use of article comments thread - need feedback.
Contributor participation down (the top 3) two weeks in a row. This is mostly because one contributor isn't helping as much.
- Chat issue guide updates
- New chat query script on tools server allows viewing all chats by issue, to track the frequency of each issue from week-to-week
- Tobbi is now a Room Monitor
- Metrics update
- 13 new accounts (12 inactive, 1 joining Contributors, 0 taking chats)
- Next open format meeting.
- Blog schedule.