Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2009-04-06
- Weekly metrics
- Added "Firefox has just updated tab shows each time you start Firefox" to top articles list. Maybe that's the reason for the better bounce rate? -cilias
- Last week's weekly support issues
- Anything for Namoroka feedback?  -cilias
- Meeting with nl team this week
- 5 of 21 parent options window articles purged
- After all are done, next step is to remove Firefox 2 content. When should we remove "2.0" from "Show customized content for"?
- 3.1 to 3.5 update tomorrow.
- We have test the query for gathering which articles will need updating, and will run that query tomorrow.
- Category is renamed on staging
- New locales: Croatian (hr), Oriya (or), and Kazakh (kk)
- Traffic still up, 110+ locked dupes two weeks ago.
- Metrics update: 21 active helpers, 30,000 chat threshold reached, ~1100 chat sessions
- We are now linking users to How to Contribute on the chat feedback page
- Wiki notifications and spam from staging for a lot of users. Need investigation and better solution this week.