Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2009-06-08
- Weekly metrics
- Last week's weekly support issues
- Nothing super common.
- SUMO Q3 2009 goals planning
- Productize SUMO - Make SUMO a support solution that can be deployed for other software projects
- Launch Fennec Support website based on SUMO
- Implement contributor karma system to show recognition and encourage participation in the SUMO community
- Implement WYSIWYG Knowledge Base editor
- Implement Web based Live Chat client
- Forum UX (streamline process of submitting and receiving answer to forum question)?
- Upgrade TikiWiki to 3.0 and get upstreaming process in place
- KB audit for 3.5 is almost done.
- Going to start thread(s) in contributors forum about remaining articles.
- Again, big thanks to Bo for helping out.
- This raised an issue of having to edit an article just to add it to a category.
- Translation table of home page is having issues, so if fallback does not work for a specific locale, tell us.
- Lots of article requests last week. 
- How do we takes search terms, and figure out what users are most likely searching for?
- Do we force forum posters to have a valid e-mail? 
- SFD definitely June 18th.
- Next about:sumo just before SFD? Or after?