Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2009-07-27
- Weekly metrics
- Last week's weekly support issues
- Is there a bug to make Omniture tell the difference between 3.5 and 3.5.1?
- Any help on crash docs would be appreciated., and new this week "_PR_MD_SEND"
- We're looking at improving articles with a csat score lower than 4. Check out the discussion in the Contributors forum.
- Locale Leader feedback about using HTC to let non-en-US contributors find local communities and their locale leader has been good. Next step is to draft a localized version.
- We want to try simplify the process of translating articles. Discussion.
- Plan for centralizing KB communication is set: create a KB forum with a discussion thread per-article. I'll start drafting a PRD this week.
- New articles: Cannot scroll with mouse wheel or touchpad and How to clear the cache.
- Sumodev KB stuff:
- We're working on making all translations inherit the *additional* category info (Firefox 3.0, Troubleshooting, etc.) of en-US pages.
- "2.0" will be removed from the "Show content customized for" selector.
- Tracking contributor retention, what new metrics can we look at? Try tracking individual users who post as "proposed solution" but don't register. -- zzxc
- Mentoring on forums? How?
- Top chat tags (crashes and firewall issues most common last week)
- Welcome to new contributors: itsme95, athaba, moses, robomaster
- Some praise from a blogger: How can I prevent thought fatigue?