Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2010-03-08
- Weekly metrics
- Still working on getting day-by-day KB Helpfulness numbers.
- Should we add Windows start page bounce rate?
- Last week's weekly support issues
- Forgot to mention last week: Dymanic Content page now has the tikiwiki markup of each content block, so localizers don't have to search for it in the dynamic content panel.
- New articles: The program must close to allow a previous installation attempt to complete (split off from "Firefox will note start")
- Heads up: For IE Users A/B test has started. 
- Can we suggest Adblock Plus in the Pop-up blocker article?
- Is the info on The bookmarks and history system will not be functional up to date?
- Track why answer rate keeps falling
- For the first time since 3.6 was released, a majority of live chats were marked 'solved'
- Rise in confirmed solved chats seems to be driven by increased traffic from bug 548945 (13% of all chats)