Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2010-03-22
- Q2 goals discussion -- some early ideas:
- Weekly metrics
- We now have more 3.6 visitors than 3.5 visitors. --cilias
- Last week's weekly support issues
- Article comment: "when I go to "Ask a support question", all I see is a "Search" box."
- New article: How do I edit options to add Adobe to the list of allowed sites
- Should the "For Internet Explorer Users" menu item be removed?
- Gather a list of things that need to be decided for the Kitsune KB.
- Addressing "persona" search terms.
- Responsibilities for contacting top forum contributors.
- Add Live Chat status to AAQ page? Maybe hours too? Preview --cilias
- Would need bug 489263 to add estimated time and queue status
- Should we create a page on SUMO similar to 'Problematic extensions' to list add-ons known to cause issues for users? Almost a quarter of Live Chats that are marked 'solved' involve disabling an extension.
- We already list extensions known to cause individual problems, but we don't have a centralized list.
- Weekly meeting with community on IRC
- People are unfortunately not taking part in our weekly phone meetings, we could be more open with our day to day activity by having a session on IRC