Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2018-08-08
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 Call Details:
- 3 Participate in the video:
- 4 AGENDA
- 5 COMMUNITY
- 6 HELP NEEDED!
- 7 Jokes, etc.
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) starting at: 16:00 UTC  Quick reference timezone conversions: 9:00 PT 12:00 ET 17:00 CEST 21:30 IST
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
Participate in the video:
- Video link =>  (You'll have to download and install the Vidyo Desktop client)
- Watch the meeting live via Vidyo => 
- AirMozilla: 
Read the most important updates from this meeting at:
- irc.mozilla.org #sumo - web-based IRC: 
Participants (add your name and profile):
ACTION ITEMS FROM LAST WEEK
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Cool News Of The Week (tm):
- Part 4 SF All Hands: 1:1 support 
<add update here if there is one>
Contributor(s) of the week:
- <please put name and description for nomination>
Knowledge Base / L10n
- Please Check out these discussions this week:
- About Support info gone in Sept how to prepare? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/forums/contributors/713108?last=74437
- Private Messages on Kitsune: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/forums/contributors/713098?last=74451
- Feedback on UI and Mockups: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/forums/contributors/713025
- User issues to note this week: (top viewed recent issues - some need your help)
- Getting the error "SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG" when attempting to access multiple different sites, sometimes goes away with refresh but sometimes persists. /en-US/questions/1222739
- Adding Add-ons back after a refresh: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1204060 3 votes this week for helpfulness
- Antivirus issues: Why am I getting "JS/Adware.Revizer.E" message from my antivirus program every time I go to a new website?
- Bookmark issue with Enterprise: I am using FF52 enterprise edition suddenly bookmarks are not showing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and tried restoring the bookmarks, it is showing 
- Sync Issue: I modified my sync settings but local file size does not reduce to save space - help!
Hijackers! [how to keep mapseasy.net from hijacking homepage?]
- Cloudfare discussions, please point users to the blog post if they have any questions  can you share examples in the forums or Chat group if you have any particular questions?
- USE THIS TAG PLEASE :) DoH or Cloudfare
- We are planning to try to have some more discussions around quality answers in twitter
- Do you have any tweets that you would like to share about happy Firefox users? Share it in this collection 
- Tags - preparing a few for the Firefox 62 launch - you may see some new tags this week and next, we will share what each one means in a post in the forums and in the discorse threads
- Nilima made a support tweet this week! Way to go! Welcome back Pravin and Zppix, we missed you!